Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Absolutely Amazing

I had a blast the entire time I was watching this, picking apart what animation style comes from where, as well as the animations themselfs was absolutle amazing. I look forward to the extended edition. As for animation style request, I would have to ask for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, if you aren't opposed to the Brony fanbase, that is. I would also have to request the art style of Jhonen Vasquez, the creator of Invader Zim and Johny the Homicidal Maniac, and Matt Groening, the creator of The Simpsons and Futurama. That's all I can think of. I look forward to seeing more of your work, as well as the extendid edition.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

amazing

this really shows what trasformers truly is, a big pile of crap.

TWEWY Shorts 2 TWEWY Shorts 2

a lot better

even as 007monkeyman pointed out, the characters never did those things, but this shows what they would do in thoese situations. i found i enjoyed this one more than the first one. i hope you make more.

TWEWY Shorts TWEWY Shorts

it's okay.

some jokes kind off spoil some of the game (joshua killing neku) but other than that, it's still kind of good. it must have been hard to make in paint. over all, the jokes could use some work.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

it just keeps geting better

i can't wait for the next episode. this is by far the best super mario bros Z episode yet. and i'm sure the next episode will be even better. the fight scenes keep me glued to my seats and the drama drangs me further into the story line. i love everything about this movie. i won't like it, but i must wait until the next episode so i can love that one too.

- Tribute - - Tribute -

the lyrics are wrong

this IS the greatest song in the world

BLACK (unfinished) BLACK (unfinished)

sweet!

this is awesome. it's fast, full of action. and i love how you made some scenes look like a first person shooter. my only compaint is that it will not be finished.

Death Note: TRoK Trailer Death Note: TRoK Trailer

needs improvement.

first off, most of the letters were difficult to read. and the oly art work looks like you were being hit when you were drawing. you should try to impve that. and don't use the same font for everything, as that font that you used was difficult to read.