Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Absolutely Amazing

I had a blast the entire time I was watching this, picking apart what animation style comes from where, as well as the animations themselfs was absolutle amazing. I look forward to the extended edition. As for animation style request, I would have to ask for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, if you aren't opposed to the Brony fanbase, that is. I would also have to request the art style of Jhonen Vasquez, the creator of Invader Zim and Johny the Homicidal Maniac, and Matt Groening, the creator of The Simpsons and Futurama. That's all I can think of. I look forward to seeing more of your work, as well as the extendid edition.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

amazing

this really shows what trasformers truly is, a big pile of crap.

TWEWY Shorts 2 TWEWY Shorts 2

a lot better

even as 007monkeyman pointed out, the characters never did those things, but this shows what they would do in thoese situations. i found i enjoyed this one more than the first one. i hope you make more.

Loved Loved

weird

i dont get it. he ask you if you're male or female, then he says that you're of the opposite gender. then he doesn't teach you how to play. then, if you do what he tells you, verything gets more detail. but if you disobey him, everything gets color. at the first check point, he ask if he owns your body or your mind, but you're controlinf the person so he shouldn't own any part of you. if you do everything he tells you, he says he loves you, but if you disobey him, then he hates you. this games make no senser. next time, please give your game more of a story if it's story based